Search This Blog

Amazing College Life

Long Live College Life--My new job at Chowgule College and towards helping the Students community

Hi Folks,
Its been a while that I have written any blog. Today's  my first day  in the new job as a marketing officer for the Chowgule college here in Goa. I remember clearly my send off after my XIIth std science in 2001. Its been 11 years and yet i don't feel that I had left this college ever. 


We had great time and we studied hard and enjoyed a lot in the chowder college campus. Today brings back all the fond memories of past and makes me nostalgic.
I am extremely excited about this opportunity and want to help the students community in all possible ways so that they have a great student experience when they are studying here at Chogule college and also play my role in getting best of the companies so that the students get best placements in campus. 

I have realized that helping people get great opportunities and seeing them excel gives me lot of satisfaction and pride. I can see myself very successful in my aspirations towards motivating students in getting the best of them and the college in near future.


Ill write more. 

Cheers! 

Long live colleges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers