Search This Blog

Are you attending a Social Media Internship Interview?

An amazing day for my dream job search. I attended the interview with company Bluw-i in Farringdon London moments ago.


It was a good experience and I must say I was hoping for such an opportunity for a long time to be a part of the Social Media Revolution
It was for an internship which later grows into an apprenticeship and  then ultimately into a full time job. I was good to answer the questions thrown at me by Tina(HR interviewer) and Jay (Technical interviewer) but surely lacked the knowledge about digital and online marketing. There were questions like 'what is social media to you in brief', 'why do you want to work with Bluw-iand how social media affects the company, 'what have you done in creative writing', 'have you worked on any online/social media campaigns' etc.
I answered these questions quiet well but did show lack of exposure in this domain.
However I was successful in communicating my aspirations and interests  and desire to learn clearly to Tina and Jay.
 I also  mentioned about working with company called foodlets.in and learning about social media analysis through them.
My past experience with Fairtrade Foundation London was also very helpful in communicating my ideas and my interests.
I am looking forward to take my UK experience to new dimensions and hoping for a positive reply from the Bluw-i team.



Good Luck for all other interviewees with their social media internships.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers