Search This Blog

Looking for a guide to find delicious food in India??

Hi friends,

I was searching online to find places where I can eat delicious food in India. I am a foodie and enjoy reading and writing about food and and off course eating good food.

I particularly wanted to find a guide to find good food in India. I came across various websites which gave details and links about indian cuisine, recipies and restaurant links. Most of them were flooded with information and I was confused until I came across a website called 'Foodlets' which is a visual guide to some amazing food we could find in some awsome restaurants in India.


I think this is a very good website for food lovers and is still new and gets updated with new recipes on a regular basis. It is also very user friendly and anyone can join and also add photos of food they ate in a restaurant.
So all hungry people go and taste awsome food on foodlets!:)


I will be back with some more food news soon! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers